Thursday, August 9, 2007

Just Arrived


I feel like I am the last person on the face of the Earth to receive mail. We live on a rural route and my mail comes so late I wonder if the mailman brings home my magazines, lets his wife read them and then decides to deliver to my mailbox once she is finished. I have called Real Simple so may times for undelivered issues that I believe they think I am a retailer of there mag. Well, guess I won't get any knitting done tonight; the first few pages I glanced at between talking on my cellphone, applying lipgloss, eating an apple, all while driving from the mailbox... well, they look inspiring. note: Ebay Gods are being generous, I still have the winning bid on my ball winder, 50 minutes to go!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

34..Brrr! We are heading to the VT mtns. to find some of that cool air that may have made it's way over here.
It's a good IK! I hope you got that ball winder last night!
See you in a few weeks...