Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Shut out of Blogspot!!!

Wow, I was shut off of Blogspot for almost 2 weeks now. I received in my gmail account a notice accusing me of spamming and was informed that my blog would be shut down until they verified that I was not a spammer. {Note: The Knitty entry had several targets to the same site which usually indicates SPAM.} I was told in an email that I would be contacted from the Gmail Anti-spam tactical team and released within several days if the accusation was incorrect. No notice, no forewarning, no nothin'. Just kicked out onto the non-blog street. Thankfully my Ravelry invitation was received or I would be in a knitting-community coma. Looks like I'm back. I missed this...

2 comments:

Karen said...

Wow, that stinks!! So glad it is all straightened out and you are back.

Pat said...

Well - that doesn't seem fair..seems like they might want to check things out BEFORE shutting you down!