Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I'm BACK

Well, long time... no talk... I guess the best place to start off is where I left off. I finished the Girasole by Jared Flood in the Cascade Eco Alpaca. We have moved into the new house. I no longer work in Fox in tourism. I bought a LYS, bought a Diner, closed a Diner, and am back in the knit shop. The knit shop is a great hobby and covers most of it's own bills, but it isn't quite a financially lucrative career. Rewarding career? Definitely! Pays the mortgage? uh... So, here I am, look for a professional position with a reputable company. It really is much, much harder that I have ever imagined. I was once unemployed ten years ago and found a stellar awesome job. Let's hope that happens again! Well, I am back blogging again. Look forward to doing so on a regular basis. I'll show more of the house, more of my knitting, and keep you posted on the job search. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

pdxknitterati/MicheleLB said...

Oh, definitely good luck! That's a lot of job/life changes all at once. Are you keeping the LYS *and* looking for another job? You'll be crazy busy!